Donnerstag, 22. September 2011

Hello, hello again!


I am back again from Bali and to sum it up: It was GREAT! The land amazing, the people so kind, the food delicious (enak sakali ;) Now I am filled up with sunshine and fall and winter can begin. I have a vitamin D buffer for the next 6 months!
I would like to show you a short overview of my trip. We took more than 2000 pictures and I really lost track of it all...
These are the pics of these kind of the moments I call: "I didn't know that I like... so much" (monkies, pancakes, waves, surfing, temples, hiking etc.) I hope you know these moments, when you are suddenly suprised about yourself.

















My favourite tourist outfit:
Shades and bag: Vans
Top: Zara
Acid washed pink shorts: American Apparel




5 Kommentare:

  1. Haha yea I love that style. Great pictures!! it looks beautiful over there!


    ♥ Lots of love, Lisette ♥
    sweetlisette.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comment!
    Beautiful pictures! I can see that was an amazing trip!
    Have a nice weekend!
    xox!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi, thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog. It's lovely to hear I have a romantic blog :) So wonderful you have been to Bali. I will go to Thailand in a while so I am looking forward to that!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Love,
    Nancy

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. such cool pictures !!!!!!! and cool blog :)

    Thanks for the comment .....

    xoxo
    http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. schöner blog!

    besuch mich gerne mal..
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen

I love comments. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...